Apparently I had $220 calls on NVDA with expiration in a week.
I wonder if I should sell them tomorrow or wait until expiration 🙄😒
Apparently I had $220 calls on NVDA with expiration in a week.
I wonder if I should sell them tomorrow or wait until expiration 🙄😒