Posts  / #POST-249110
REDDIT

SpaceX Do you think this rally continues or are we due for another pullback?

S
Aug 12, 2026 · 23:05

Hey everyone,
I’ve been watching SpaceX since its IPO and I’m trying to decide whether to buy now or wait for a potential pullback.
The price action has been pretty crazy:
IPO price: around **$135**
Shortly after the IPO: around **$160+**
Then it dropped significantly, reaching roughly **$100–105**
Recent low: around **$100**
Current price: around **$126.58**
Today: **+10.15%**
1-week performance: **+33.19%**
1-month performance: roughly **+1%**
So after a huge decline, the stock has now bounced back very aggressively.
My question is: **What do you think happens over the next few days/weeks?**
Do you think this is the beginning of a sustained recovery and SpaceX could move back toward **$135–150+**, or do you expect another correction toward **$110, $100, or even lower**?
Personally, I was considering buying around $90–100 but didn’t pull the trigger. Now I’m wondering whether I should buy at \~$126 or wait for another dip.
**If you were looking to enter a new position today, would you buy, wait, or stay away? And what price would you consider a good entry?**
Thanks!