Today on 1st, bought QQQ 6Apr582P at $5. Expecting make profit tmrw. Should I sell or wait until next day (6th)? If not 3 day break, I would hold on one more day.
Today on 1st, bought QQQ 6Apr582P at $5. Expecting make profit tmrw. Should I sell or wait until next day (6th)? If not 3 day break, I would hold on one more day.